Holgate Nannies is delighted to be working with Nannypalooza to bring International Nanny Training Day to Amsterdam.
On Saturday, April 18th nannies from all over the U.S and the United Kingdom, The Netherlands and Australia will gather in their local communities at training events designed to meet their unique needs.
Holgate Nannies is delighted to be hosting in Amsterdam in partnership with Nannypalooza.. The event is open to all nannies.
International Nanny Training Day is held to recognize the needs of young children and to raise awareness of the positive correlation between nanny training and quality care. This national initiative is part of Week of the Young Child, an annual celebration sponsored by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
10 - 10.15am Arrivals
10.15 - 10.30am Welcome
10.30am Workshop 1 - Sleep and introducing routines - Hosted by Wiebke Mechau from Baby Parent Support
12 - Lunch and networking
1pm - 2pm - Workshop 2 - Keeping professional boundaries - Hosted by Jane Stephenson from Empower Amsterdam
2 -2.30pm - Coffee break and networking
2.30 - 3.30pm - Workshop 3 - To be announced
3.30 - 4pm - Raffle and closing.
Early bird registration €50
Regular registration €60
Early bird registration is available.
Tickets available at
Ticket price includes:
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Training by professional speakers
- Certificate of attendance.
Ticket sales close on 20th September 2020.
1. Tickets are non refundable
2. You do not need to be registered with Holgate Nannies to attend
3. Printed tickets are not required. Names will be checked at the door
4. Please email Holgate Nannies if you have any allergies or dietary requests
5. Tickets are not available on the day
6. Other questions please email email@example.com.